Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Meet the 2013-2014 Region V Officers!

Hello and War Eagle! Thank you so much for electing us as Region V's staff for the 2013-2014 year! We are excited and privileged to work with each active chapter in the region as well as potential chapters that are eager to get their "wings" off the ground and become part of this outstanding and established organization. We have many ideas and goals for this year that will help bring the region together and provide well established continuity. Below you will find short introductions from each officer. Thank you again for this opportunity!


Hello Region V!

     I'm Sam Schaefer and I am a sophomore at Auburn University. I am a nursing major and have been in Silver Wings since my freshman year. I served as the assistant developmental officer for our chapter. I am so excited about being the new Region President so please do not hesitate to call, text or email me! Keep up with our blog, as we will be posting different things throughout the summer and the semesters to come. Also, do not hesitate to contact the other region officers as they are wonderful as well!
Good luck studying for finals, I know it can be stressful and I know you will all do wonderful!
 
Hey Region V!
 
    My name is Liz Harbin and I am a Junior at Auburn University majoring in Physical Activity and Health Promotion! I have been in Silver Wings two wonderful years! I am the Vice President for the region this year and I am very excited and blessed to have this opportunity. I will be updating the blog as much as possible and providing all kinds of information concerning recruitment, continuity, goals, etc. Feel free to comment on anything and also do no hesitate to email me for any information you may need for any reason! I am very laid back and will be willing to help with absolutely anything! Good luck studying for finals and keep your "wings" up because I know that each silver wing can reach any goal they strive for! War Eagle!!

 Hey Region V!

    I am Emily Castleman Region V Treasurer.  I am a Junior at Auburn University majoring in early childhood education. I will be starting my fourth year in Silver Wings this Fall. I am super excited to be y'alls treasurer this year! I have some exciting fundraisers planned, so keep and eye on the blog and the Facebook group for these fun opportunities!   


No comments:

Post a Comment